Friday, November 20, 2009
Apps for your Apps
Ok, so I'm playing with my iPhone, looking through the apps, organizing my apps, registering my apps, and adding information to utilize my apps. And as most of my apps are to increase my productivity ( does Tap Tap Revenge: Lady Gaga and ColdPlay count?) I make sure I take the time to input the info I don't want to forget, organize the shopping list, erase the read emails, put in my calorie intake, etc. etc. But the question is, am I really STILL just wasting time? Sometimes I feel like I need an app for my app or at least a way to get all of that info into my apps without taking up way too much time. Maybe if could use the voice feature on the iPhone, I could multitask and enter the info into my app and save my fingers for actually working. But that wouldn't work either since I can't talk about one thing and think or focus completely on another. Well ok, I can, but that contributes alot to everyone wondering how I go from A to 6 to S to cooking ham in a Yugo at high noon with large women stuffed in the car...but I digress. As I use the iPhone apps under the guise of being proactive and more productive, I really am just wasting more time. I think I will create an app that keeps track of all the time I spend organizing my life instead of living it. Or is there already an app for that?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment